Sunday 14 August 2011

Update


August 11th, 2011

The first four practices have gone really well so far for me and I am continuing to enjoy my time here in the Queen’s land. Everyday at practice we meet new coaches who either played in the Barclays Premier League or coached some level of professional English football club and it is amazing to see all of these connections that we are developing and all the new options and doors we are opening not only in England bit in other European countries for our football dreams.  Today the first years scrimmaged the second years and I played with the second year’s team and you could see the development of some good football. It felt good playing with the second years and I felt good about my performance. All this week I have had to take part in an annoying picture scavenger hunt for my Sports and Society class that is mandatory but is allowing me to get to know the area a bit more.  There is a midterm in the Sports and Society class coming up on Monday which should not be to difficult and the first match is only two days away and I am getting pumped. No matter what team I play for I will just be excited for my first official match in the UK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home